The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf, is a simple yet efficient way to protect your face and neck from sun, wind and sand.It also works well as alternative winter headwear, particularly in areas with snow and strong winds.Although most are cotton, warmer, faster-drying cotton-wool blends are also available.Styles of wearing the shemagh vary, but wrapping the scarf around the head and face provides optimal protection from the elements.Material: 100% cotton, textile yarn, jacquard technology, not dyed
Specification: 43 * 43 inches
Weight: 180 g
1.WARGAME players, combat soldiers
2. Outdoor enthusiasts, mountaineering, cycling etc.
Instructions for Wearing a Shemagh:
– [Step 1] Fold the shemagh into a triangle. Wrap it around the back and over the top of your head, with the folded edge across your forehead, making sure that about two-thirds of the material is on your left. The right end ought to be long enough to come to your chest.
– [Step 2] Use your left hand to pinch the shemagh about 3 or 4 inches from the folded edge and let the edge hang forward.
– [Step 3] Let go of the right end. Using your left hand, hold the edge of the shemagh next to your left cheek and hold it near your left cheekbone. After you do this, use your right hand to pull the left end of the shemagh across your face, over your nose.
– [Step 4] Continue to wrap the shemagh around your face and head until you get it back over your left shoulder. Grip the right tail and hold it to keep from pulling the shemagh off your head as you wrap. Work your hands down toward the ends as you wrap.
– [Step 5] Pull the shemagh as tight as needed to feel comfortable. At the end of the process, take both ends and, somewhere near your right temple, tie them in a knot. A square knot will secure the shemagh adequately.
MATERIAL: Aonal arab scarf are made of 100% cotton. Extremely soft, breathable, durable, high quality material that provides comfort in any weather condition. It protects from heat in the summer and keeps you warm during the cold winter days.
SIZE: Shemagh scarf measures approximately 43 * 43 inches. Prefect size for all the classic neck & head scarf wraps.
MULTI-PURPOSE: Aonal military shemagh is a versatile scarf. Not only they protect your face and neck from sun, wind and sand when hunting, hiking, climbing and fishing，but also can be used as a blanket, arm sling, sweat rag, camouflage.
VARIETY: Keffiyeh are available in multiple color choices, classic & popular pattern, skull, stripe, Choose your favorite.
GUARANTEE: If you aren’t entirely satisfied with your purchase, get back to us, and it won’t be over until you are 100% happy.